Sunday 19 December 2010

Toilet Roll Mini-Album - Flowers

Over the past couple of days I’ve made all the flowers and leaves for the album – if I run out before I’m finished, I’ll just have to make some more!
Here are all of them together, inked and embossed, but without centres as yet, together with the leaves.

Here is a more detailed view of some of the yellow and orange ones.

Here is a close-up of the leaves.

I then added centres to the flowers, using Stickles (glitter glue) which had to be left overnight to dry.



Here is page 1, complete:

and page 2, almost complete – I have yet to add flames to the menorah (lampstand).

When I realised it was going to be quite impossible to finish this before Christmas, I contacted my friend to let her know and she was very understanding! I have temporarily set this project aside and started on another one – another explosion box, which I hope to complete before Christmas for another friend.

1 comment:

  1. Shoshi - I'm in awe of your patience in making these flowers! Your project is going to be wonderful, the colors of the flowers is just beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They are much appreciated. Spammers, please be aware that I read and moderate ALL comments, and yours will be deleted before publication, so please don't bother!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...