Friday 24 September 2010

Labels for Ink Pads

At the Craft Show yesterday I bought some more Tim Holtz Distress Inks, and I now have quite a collection. I always store my ink pads upside down, so that the ink soaks to the surface of the pad, ready for use, and when they are stacked up, I cannot read the labels, which means it always takes ages to find the one I want. Today I finally got round to labelling the sides of the pads for easy reference. I inked all the labels with their respective colours, partly for easy reference and partly because it made them look pretty!

Distress Ink Labels 24 Sep 10

Ed: I have subsequently read that with Distress Inks, it is not necessary to store them upside down.

1 comment:

  1. This is a great idea Shoshi. I too store my inks upside down. I keep all mine in a drawer, so the label thing would'nt work for me :o(

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They are much appreciated. Spammers, please be aware that I read and moderate ALL comments, and yours will be deleted before publication, so please don't bother!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...