Sunday 16 May 2010

My Polyvore Images

Just in case you don't know, Polyvore is a website with lots of pictures of fashion, makeup, jewellery etc. etc. - you can click on the images and it tells you where you can get the items. http://www.polyvore.com/ It also has a great additional feature - if you click on the button marked "Create" it takes you to a window that you can drag and drop the images into. You can resize them, rotate them, and arrange them in front or behind each other. This is a marvellous outlet for creativity, especially if you don't have much energy to do anything more than be on the computer!

A friend on the Brainfog Forum introduced me to this. I follow her blog (Vanillalemoncake) and if you go there you can see her Polyvore images - she's really good at it!

I did these about a year ago. The first is entitled “Turquoise Flowers.”

Fashion Trends & Styles - PolyvoreShoshi's Turquoise Flowers

“Cornucopia.”
 
Cornucopia
 
“Cocktail Glasses.”
 
Cocktail Glasses
 
“Aquarium.”
 
Aquarium
 
“Golden Table Decoration.”
 
Golden Table Decoration
 
Here are some more I did today (19th May 2010): the first is entitled "Come into the Garden, Maud." I wanted to get a romantic, almost pre-Raphaelite feel with this one, and perhaps provoke a story to develop in one's imagination:
 
Come into the Garden, Maud
 
This one reflects my love of all things bling, entitled “I Love Sparkle.”
 
I Love Sparkle

Added 20th May 2010: the first one is entitled “The Opera Goer.”
 
The Opera Goer

This is “The Garden.”

Garden

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They are much appreciated. Spammers, please be aware that I read and moderate ALL comments, and yours will be deleted before publication, so please don't bother!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...